Rajiv Gandhi Educational City
- Ashoka University
- Asian Education Society
- Birla Institute of Management Technology
- Fore School of Management
- Hindu Educational & Charitable Society, Sonepat
- International Foundation for Research & Education
- Karnatak Ligyas Educational Society
- Lala Nemi Chand Educational Trust
- Manav Rachna International University
- National Law University
- Thapar University
NIFTEM: National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) has been set up by Ministry of Food Processing Industries on a sprawling campus of 100 acres already in operation.
O.P. Jindal University : JGU is a global university established by the Haryana Private Universities (Second Amendment) Act, 2009. It is recognised by the UGC and is situated on a 80-acre state-of-the art residential campus. JGU has established five schools: Jindal Global Law School, Jindal Global Business School, Jindal School of International Affairs, Jindal School of Government and Public Policy and Jindal School of Liberal Arts & Humanities.
MNSS: The Motilal Nehru School of Sports, Rai was founded in July 1973 by the Government of Haryana with the prime objective to provide excellent education facilities with extra emphasis on sports to deserving students. The School is located at Rai, District Sonepat spread over about 300 acres.