Activities at Deepali
At the School of Little Ones, we believe that – “children learn by doing”. Therefore the children here are provided ample opportunities based on a wide variety of activities to explore then experiment, enhance their skills and excel academically.
- Music, Art, and Dance: They develop their aesthetic sense by exploring their ability to sing, dance, enact, and recreate artistically.
- Morning Assembly: Each child is provided a unique opportunity to present the Thought, Talk and the Talent in the morning assembly whereby we learn more about the inherent talent of each child.
- Celebrating Special Days: There are a large number of days which are marked as “Special days” for the children on the school calendar. These include World Health Day, World Environment Day, Mother’s Day, Grandparent’s Day, International Day of the Girl Child, Energy Conservation Day, Cleanliness Awareness Week, to name a few.
Celebrating and observing these days create awareness in the children to become socially, environmentally responsible.
- Outdoor Activities: These include Nature Walk, activity races, Tae Kwon Do, etc. keeping in mind their physical development and growth.
- Educational Excursions: Children visit places of interest according to topics covered in school for example while covering the topic of Animals they visit the Zoo, or the Fire station while learning about our Helpers, etc.
- Sports Day: A fun-filled day full of physical activities oriented towards the multi-faceted development of the child’s physical strength and coordination.
- Annual Day: An extravagant ballet is presented with 100% participation of all students of the school-based on human values being taught in school.