- If any of the following items are found in a Resident Scholarâ€™s possession on campus, the same will be confiscated.
House Parents will give a receipt to the Resident Scholar in question.
- Snacks like Cakes, Chocolates, Wafers, Chips, Coffee, Tea, Milk Powder, Sugar, Soft drinks, Noodles, Home-made items etc. (Dry Fruits, Iced Tea and Tang are allowed)
- Camera (only Resident Scholars who are members of the Photography Club can bring a camera)
- Medicines without prescriptions.
- Head phones (Earphones are allowed)
- External speakers (any type). [Note: Electronic Music Equipment like an MP3 player may be used in the Boarding House rooms on Sundays, holidays and during the daily rest hours only. It must not be taken to the class at any time.]
- Toxic items, possession of smoking and drinking materials or any eatables, fireworks, darts, cutters or any other sharp objects are strictly forbidden.
- External Hard Drives
- Wi-Fi devices and routers
- Electric Appliances like Irons, Kettles, Food warmers etc
- I pod, PSPs. (MP3 without screen is allowed)
- Watches exceeding Rs.5000/
- Knives and or any cutting tool/device
- Razors/Shavers with removable blades (cartridge type blades permitted)
- Match Box/ Lighters Note: This list will be amended/updated from time to time.
Note: This list will be amended/updated from time to time