ITEMS NOT PERMISSIBLE
- If any of the following items are found in a Resident Scholar’s possession on campus, the same will be confiscated. House Parents will give a receipt to the Resident Scholar in question.
- Snacks like Cakes, Chocolates, Wafers, Chips, Coffee, Tea, Milk Powder, Sugar, Soft drinks, Noodles, Home-made items etc. (Dry Fruits, Iced Tea and Tang are allowed)
- Camera (only Resident Scholars who are members of the Photography Club can bring a camera)
- Medicines without prescriptions.
- Head phones (Earphones are allowed)
- External speakers (any type). [Note: Electronic Music Equipment like an MP3 player may be used in the Boarding House rooms on Sundays, holidays and during the daily rest hours only. It must not be taken to the class at any time.]
- Toxic items, possession of smoking and drinking materials or any eatables, fireworks, darts, cutters or any other sharp objects are strictly forbidden.
- External Hard Drives
- Wi-Fi devices and routers
- Electric Appliances like Irons, Kettles, Food warmers etc
- I pod, PSPs. (MP3 without screen is allowed)
- Watches exceeding Rs.5000/
- Knives and or any cutting tool/device
- Razors/Shavers with removable blades (cartridge type blades permitted)
- Match Box/ Lighters Note: This list will be amended/updated from time to time.
Note: This list will be amended/updated from time to time.
Items to be given from Boarding House:
- Bedside Study Table
- Bed & Cosy Mattress
- Bed Sheet & Bed Cover
- Pillow with Covers
- Mattress protector
- Personal Wardrobe
Important Notes for Parents:
- All the articles brought by the student should be marked with his/her name.
- All the clothes brought by the student, needs to be labeled with the students 1st name and the Admission number. Also, all 7 day boarders need to carry 40 extra labels with them.
- All 7 day boarders need to buy 6 sets of the School uniform.
- Resident Scholar needs to carry 20 passport size photograph of himself/herself.
- Electronic Music Equipment like an MP3 player may be used in the rooms on Sundays, Holidays and during the daily rest hours only. It must not be taken to Class at any time
- Other than a simple watch (for boys and girls) & jewellery (earings for girls only), no other valuable material is allowed. The Boarding House holds no responsibility whatsoever for the loss of any of the above.
- Any medication carried by a Resident Scholars must be handed over to the House Parent directly.
- Medication will be administered by the School Nurse, as per prescription provided by Parents.
- Parents are required to provide the debit card which shall be kept with HeadResidences for encashment at school canteen and tuck shop
- Parents are required to read the above carefully as these are enforced strictly. No exceptions will be made.