Some Special Programmes
The Modern School, ECNCR Delhi
- Fine Motor Skills Development Programme: A programme that focuses on building the fine motor skills of the students.
- Puppet Theater and Story Telling that inspires the imagination and at the same time help in forming a system of values and an understanding of different people and their lives around the world.
- Physical activity in Play Area, Indoor Gym, Swings, Slide &Sand pit develop physical co-ordination and a healthy body.
- Portfolios kept for each child to gather and display all their work throughout the year- includes your child’s Development Progress Chart.
- Promotes soical, emotional, cognitive, verbal, and creative development by "Interest" Centers where your child can chose to participate in several learning based
- Activities - Book and Storytelling Center, Creative Arts Center, Sand Center, Play station and Games Center, Puzzles Center.
- SEAL - Social and Emotional Aspects of Living, a programme that supports Personal, Social & Emotional Development.
- Letters & Sounds Phases - A phonics approach that supports early Literacy.
- Improving Listening Skills – A programme that focuses on basic skills identified as necessary for pre-reading skills – listening skills, visual discrimination, visual memory, auditory discrimination, and auditory memory.
- Parent and Child Reading Programme – Promoting reading for fun, in partnership with parents.
- Reading Programme – A planned approach to help develop basic ‘reading’ skills.